Stanley Black & Decker (SWK)
In a report issued on August 16, Brett Linzey from Mizuho Securities maintained a Hold rating on Stanley Black & Decker, with a price target of $90.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $102.54, close to its 52-week low of $91.51.
According to TipRanks.com, Linzey is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Stanley Black & Decker is a Hold with an average price target of $110.58, representing a 9.1% upside. In a report issued on August 1, Wells Fargo also downgraded the stock to Hold with a $105.00 price target.
Lulu’s Fashion Lounge Holdings (LVLU)
In a report issued on August 16, Mark Altschwager from Robert W. Baird maintained a Buy rating on Lulu’s Fashion Lounge Holdings, with a price target of $10.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $6.75, close to its 52-week low of $5.10.
According to TipRanks.com, Altschwager is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Lulu’s Fashion Lounge Holdings with a $14.00 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on SWK:
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Stocks: Autodesk (ADSK), Intuit (INTU)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Healthcare Names: Agilent (A), Premier (PINC) and Arcellx Inc (ACLX)
- SVB Securities Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on scPharmaceuticals (SCPH)
- SVB Securities Sticks to Their Hold Rating for ContraFect (CFRX)
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Gets a Hold from SVB Securities