Companies in the Consumer Goods sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on PepsiCo (PEP – Research Report), Philip Morris (PM – Research Report) and On Holding AG (ONON – Research Report).
J.P. Morgan analyst Andrea Faria Teixeira maintained a Buy rating on PepsiCo yesterday and set a price target of $188.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $170.10.
According to TipRanks.com, Teixeira is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on PepsiCo is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $180.23, implying a 6.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on June 30, UBS also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $182.00 price target.
Philip Morris (PM)
J.P. Morgan analyst Jared Dinges maintained a Hold rating on Philip Morris on July 12 and set a price target of $100.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $90.65.
Dinges has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Dinges is ranked #2908 out of 7917 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Philip Morris is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $111.20.
On Holding AG (ONON)
In a report issued on July 12, Grace Smalley from J.P. Morgan maintained a Buy rating on On Holding AG, with a price target of $27.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $17.42, close to its 52-week low of $16.38.
According to TipRanks.com, Smalley is ranked #7409 out of 7917 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for On Holding AG with a $29.08 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on PEP:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Eldorado Gold (EGO) and Torex Gold Resources (OtherTORXF)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Utilities Names: American Water (AWK), Entergy (ETR) and EOG Resources (EOG)
- Analysts Are Neutral on These Financial Stocks: American Express (AXP), CME Group (CME)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Stocks: Abbott Labs (ABT), CytomX Therapeutics (CTMX)
- American Lithium intersects up to 2,900 ppm Li in best results to date from thick lithium claystone averaging 1,550 ppm Li over 50.3 m in hole TLC-2206C