Olaplex Holdings (OLPX)
In a report released today, Dara Mohsenian from Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on Olaplex Holdings, with a price target of $6.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $5.16, close to its 52-week low of $3.80.
According to TipRanks.com, Mohsenian is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Olaplex Holdings is a Hold with an average price target of $8.73.
Vita Coco Company (COCO)
Wells Fargo analyst Christopher Carey maintained a Buy rating on Vita Coco Company today and set a price target of $12.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $9.86.
According to TipRanks.com, Carey is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Vita Coco Company with a $13.67 average price target, representing a 57.1% upside. In a report issued on November 2, Piper Sandler also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $15.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on OLPX:
- Analysts Conflicted on These Financial Names: Vacasa (VCSA), Jackson Financial Incorporation (JXN) and Corebridge Financial, Inc. (CRBG)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Repay Holdings (RPAY), Benson Hill (BHIL) and AbSci (ABSI)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Industrial Goods Names: Performance Food Group (PFGC), QuantumScape (QS) and Wheels Up Experience (UP)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Mosaic Co (MOS) and Galiano Gold (GAU)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Bristol Myers (BMY), Precision BioSciences (DTIL) and Immunocore Holdings (IMCR)