In a report issued on August 23, Robert Drbul from Guggenheim maintained a Hold rating on Nordstrom. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $18.04.
According to TipRanks.com, Drbul is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Nordstrom has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $20.57, representing an 11.6% upside. In a report issued on August 16, Deutsche Bank also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $28.00 price target.
Dick’s Sporting Goods (DKS)
In a report issued on August 23, Sam Poser from Williams Trading maintained a Buy rating on Dick’s Sporting Goods, with a price target of $135.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $106.74.
According to TipRanks.com, Poser is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Dick’s Sporting Goods is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $126.11, a 15.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on August 17, Cowen & Co. also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $128.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on JWN:
- William Blair Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Splunk (SPLK)
- LifeSci Capital Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Avadel Pharmaceuticals (AVDL)
- Williams Trading Keeps Their Buy Rating on Hibbett Sports (HIBB)
- Guggenheim Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Macy’s (M)
- ‘Trade With Caution,’ Says Oppenheimer; Here Are 2 Stocks to Consider