Nestlé SA (NSRGF)
In a report released today, Pinar Ergun from Morgan Stanley downgraded Nestlé SA to Hold, with a price target of CHF123.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $117.25.
Ergun has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Ergun is ranked #2992 out of 7911 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Nestlé SA is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $132.48, a 12.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on June 17, Credit Suisse also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a CHF128.00 price target.
Metcash Limited (MCSHF)
According to TipRanks.com, Cousins is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Metcash Limited is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $3.22, which is a 7.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on June 24, Credit Suisse also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on NSRGF:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Arbutus Biopharma (ABUS), Karuna Therapeutics (KRTX) and Arcutis Biotherapeutics (ARQT)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Services Stocks: MGM Resorts (MGM), SKYCITY Entertainment Group Limited (SKYZF)
- Microsoft Becomes Allied Investment Advisors’ Second Biggest Bet
- JMP Securities Thinks Robinhood Markets’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Rush Street Interactive (RSI) Receives a New Rating from JMP Securities