L Brands (LB)
In a report released today, Dana Telsey from Telsey Advisory maintained a Hold rating on L Brands, with a price target of $79.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $74.12, close to its 52-week high of $77.87.
According to TipRanks.com, Telsey is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
L Brands has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $79.73, representing a 4.7% upside. In a report released today, RBC Capital also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $75.00 price target.
In a report released today, Randal Konik from Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Nike, with a price target of $200.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $161.59, close to its 52-week high of $162.43.
According to TipRanks.com, Konik is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Nike with a $183.83 average price target, implying a 13.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 7, HSBC also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $205.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on LB:
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Financial Stocks: JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM), Goldman Sachs Group (GS)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Exact Sciences (EXAS) and Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Services Names: Carnival (CCL) and WNS (WNS)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Picks
- Oppenheimer Issues a Buy Rating on Bank of America (BAC)