Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on KB Home (KBH – Research Report) and Nike (NKE – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks.
KB Home (KBH)
In a report issued on June 23, Carl Reichardt from BTIG maintained a Hold rating on KB Home. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $29.30.
According to TipRanks.com, Reichardt is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
KB Home has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $38.83.
BTIG analyst Camilo Lyon maintained a Hold rating on Nike yesterday. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $110.50, close to its 52-week low of $103.46.
According to TipRanks.com, Lyon ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Nike is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $139.24, representing a 24.1% upside. In a report issued on June 22, Seaport Global also downgraded the stock to Hold.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on KBH:
- Vulnerability a key driver of emerging-world climate policy commitments, states new WTW analysis
- Bango technology to take digital content global for TelevisaUnivision
- Volkswagen to Sell Minority Stake in Electrify America
- Mizuho Securities Maintains Their Hold Rating on Nutrien (NTR)
- Atlassian (TEAM) Gets a Buy Rating from Mizuho Securities