Hormel Foods (HRL)
In a report released today, Kenneth Zaslow from BMO Capital maintained a Hold rating on Hormel Foods, with a price target of $50.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $45.76.
According to TipRanks.com, Zaslow is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Hormel Foods with a $47.60 average price target, a 4.0% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Credit Suisse also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $44.00 price target.
BMO Capital analyst Andrew Strelzik reiterated a Buy rating on SunOpta today and set a price target of $11.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $7.78.
According to TipRanks.com, Strelzik is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
SunOpta has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $11.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on HRL:
- What Are Elon Musk’s Latest Moves Hinting At?
- Society Pass (SoPa) Acquires Singapore-based Gorilla Networks, a Next-Gen Blockchain/Web3 Mobile Virtual Network Operator to Drive SEA’s Growing Demand for a New Meta-Economy Experience
- Hurco Reports Second Quarter Results for Fiscal 2022
- Mohawk Industries Announces Acquisition of Vitromex Ceramic Tile Business From Grupo Industrial Saltillo
- TOP Ships Inc. Announces Pricing of $7.2 Million Registered Direct Offering and Concurrent Private Placement