There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Consumer Goods sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Home Depot (HD – Research Report) and Lulu’s Fashion Lounge Holdings (LVLU – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Home Depot (HD)
Robert W. Baird analyst Peter Benedict maintained a Buy rating on Home Depot on November 15 and set a price target of $360.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $311.44.
According to TipRanks.com, Benedict is a top 100 analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Home Depot with a $345.06 average price target, which is a 10.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on November 8, Goldman Sachs also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $329.00 price target.
See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>
Lulu’s Fashion Lounge Holdings (LVLU)
In a report issued on November 15, Mark Altschwager from Robert W. Baird maintained a Buy rating on Lulu’s Fashion Lounge Holdings, with a price target of $7.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $5.04, close to its 52-week low of $4.50.
According to TipRanks.com, Altschwager is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Lulu’s Fashion Lounge Holdings is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $7.94, representing a 48.4% upside. In a report issued on November 15, Goldman Sachs also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $8.75 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on HD:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Encompass Health (EHC), Crinetics Pharmaceuticals (CRNX) and Zentalis Pharmaceuticals (ZNTL)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Brunswick (BC), The Middleby (MIDD) and Berry Global Group (BERY)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Accenture (ACN), Autodesk (ADSK) and Nvidia (NVDA)
- SVB Securities Remains a Hold on ContraFect (CFRX)
- Robert W. Baird Keeps Their Buy Rating on SAB Biotherapeutics (SABS)