In a report released today, Brooke Roach from Goldman Sachs maintained a Hold rating on Gap, with a price target of $9.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $10.01, close to its 52-week low of $7.79.
According to TipRanks.com, Roach has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Sell analyst consensus rating for Gap with a $9.07 average price target.
Abercrombie Fitch (ANF)
Telsey Advisory analyst Dana Telsey maintained a Buy rating on Abercrombie Fitch today and set a price target of $25.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $17.44, close to its 52-week low of $16.24.
According to TipRanks.com, Telsey is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Abercrombie Fitch is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $23.67, representing a 47.2% upside. In a report issued on August 15, Jefferies also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $27.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on GPS:
- Analysts Conflicted on These Technology Names: Marvell (MRVL), Affirm Holdings (AFRM) and Dell Technologies (DELL)
- Synaptics to Participate at Upcoming Investor Conferences on Tuesday, August 30, 2022 and Thursday, September 8, 2022
- Is It a Good Time to Invest in Semiconductor Stocks?
- Positive Report for VTEX (VTEX) from Bank of America Securities
- J.P. Morgan downgrades Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG) to a Hold