Analysts are pulling back from the Consumer Goods sector as 3 experts expressed today bearish sentiments on Electrolux AB (ELRXF – Research Report), Shift Technologies (SFT – Research Report) and Hyzon Motors (HYZN – Research Report).
Electrolux AB (ELRXF)
Electrolux AB received a Sell rating and a SEK135.00 price target from J.P. Morgan analyst Akash Gupta yesterday. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $12.00, equals to its 52-week low of $12.00.
Gupta has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Gupta is ranked #7809 out of 7972 analysts.
Electrolux AB has an analyst consensus of Moderate Sell, with a price target consensus of $13.48.
Shift Technologies (SFT)
J.P. Morgan analyst Rajat Gupta CFA downgraded Shift Technologies to Sell yesterday. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $0.79, close to its 52-week low of $0.60.
According to TipRanks.com, CFA is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Shift Technologies is a Hold with an average price target of $3.00.
Hyzon Motors (HYZN)
Hyzon Motors received a Sell rating from J.P. Morgan analyst Bill Peterson yesterday. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $1.97, close to its 52-week low of $1.87.
According to TipRanks.com, Peterson is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Hyzon Motors has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $4.31.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on ELRXF:
- Analysts Conflicted on These Financial Names: Challenger Limited (OtherCFIGF), M&G Plc (OtherMGPUF) and ABN AMRO Bank (OtherAAVMY)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Alarm (ALRM), Appen Ltd. (OtherAPPEF) and Berkeley Lights (BLI)
- AbSci (ABSI) was downgraded to a Sell Rating at J.P. Morgan
- Singular Genomics Systems (OMIC) was downgraded to a Hold Rating at J.P. Morgan
- J.P. Morgan downgrades Invitae (NVTA) to a Sell