In a report released today, Bobby Griffin from Raymond James maintained a Buy rating on Costco, with a price target of $645.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $582.12, close to its 52-week high of $612.27.
According to TipRanks.com, Griffin is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Costco has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $608.50, representing a 3.9% upside. In a report issued on April 7, Barclays also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $650.00 price target.
Kimberly Clark (KMB)
Jefferies analyst Kevin Grundy maintained a Buy rating on Kimberly Clark yesterday and set a price target of $145.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $124.96.
According to TipRanks.com, Grundy is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Kimberly Clark is a Hold with an average price target of $126.33.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on COST:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Financial Companies: Bank of America (BAC), Blackstone Group (BX) and OneMain Holdings (OMF)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Utilities Stocks: Essential Utilities (WTRG), Nisource (NI)
- BTIG Thinks Vicarious Surgical’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Jefferies Sticks to Their Hold Rating for IronNet (IRNT)
- Midwest Holding (MDWT) Gets a Hold Rating from JMP Securities