Constellation Brands (STZ)
In a report released today, William Kirk from MKM Partners reiterated a Hold rating on Constellation Brands, with a price target of $240.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $236.71.
According to TipRanks.com, Kirk has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of
Constellation Brands has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $272.36, which is a 15.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 1, Deutsche Bank also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $240.00 price target.
In a report released today, Patrick Hummel from UBS maintained a Buy rating on Tesla, with a price target of $1100.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $699.20, close to its 52-week low of $620.46.
According to TipRanks.com, Hummel is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Tesla has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $867.41, representing a 29.7% upside. In a report issued on June 21, RBC Capital also upgraded the stock to Buy with a $1100.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on STZ:
- TipRanks Expands Exposure to the Global Financial Community with Nasdaq
- These Stocks are the Biggest Pre-Market Movers on Wednesday
- Vitesco Technologies Group AG (VTSCF) Receives a Buy from UBS
- Continental Aktiengesellschaft (CTTAF) Gets a Buy Rating from UBS
- UBS Remains a Hold on Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BAMXF)