There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Consumer Goods sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Casey’s General (CASY – Research Report) and Home Depot (HD – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Casey’s General (CASY)
Jefferies analyst Matthew Fishbein maintained a Buy rating on Casey’s General yesterday and set a price target of $241.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $203.16.
According to TipRanks.com, Fishbein is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Casey’s General has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $235.01.
Home Depot (HD)
In a report released yesterday, Zachary Fadem from Wells Fargo maintained a Buy rating on Home Depot. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $289.18, close to its 52-week low of $282.57.
According to TipRanks.com, Fadem is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Home Depot with a $371.19 average price target, representing a 31.8% upside. In a report issued on May 6, Gordon Haskett Capital Corporation also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $330.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CASY:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Healthcare Companies: Biogen (BIIB) and Altimmune (ALT)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Allstate (ALL) and Macerich (MAC)
- Credit Suisse Keeps Their Buy Rating on Vita Coco Company (COCO)
- Goldman Sachs Thinks Vita Coco Company’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Cue Health (HLTH) Receives a Hold from Morgan Stanley