There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Consumer Goods sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Best Buy Co (BBY – Research Report) and Conagra Brands (CAG – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Best Buy Co (BBY)
In a report released yesterday, Greg Melich from Evercore ISI maintained a Buy rating on Best Buy Co, with a price target of $85.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $77.99.
According to TipRanks.com, Melich is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
Best Buy Co has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $78.95, implying a 4.7% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Telsey Advisory also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $82.00 price target.
Conagra Brands (CAG)
In a report released yesterday, David Palmer from Evercore ISI maintained a Buy rating on Conagra Brands, with a price target of $40.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $33.99.
According to TipRanks.com, Palmer is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Conagra Brands with a $35.00 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on BBY:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: American Electric Power (AEP) and Hess (HES)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: 8X8 (EGHT), Amphenol (APH) and Cognizant (CTSH)
- What Made Robert W. Baird Downgrade Intel’s Stock?
- PDF Solutions to Report Second Quarter Fiscal 2022 Financial Results on August 11, 2022
- Kinsale Capital Group (KNSL) Gets a Hold Rating from JMP Securities