In a report issued on May 15, Peter Benedict from Robert W. Baird maintained a Buy rating on Costco, with a price target of $600.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $429.48.
According to TipRanks.com, Benedict is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Costco with a $595.11 average price target, a 41.7% upside from current levels. In a report issued on May 5, Bank of America Securities also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $645.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on COST:
- Analysts’ Top Healthcare Picks: Springworks Therapeutics (SWTX), UnitedHealth (UNH)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: and NETSTREIT (NTST)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: and Atlassian (TEAM)
- Quilter (QUILF) Gets a Sell Rating from Barclays
- Goldman Sachs Thinks Infineon Technologies AG’s Stock is Going to Recover