There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Consumer Goods sector as 1 analysts just weighed in on and Compagnie Generale des Etablissements Michelin (MGDDY – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Compagnie Generale des Etablissements Michelin (MGDDY)
Kepler Capital analyst Thomas Besson maintained a Buy rating on Compagnie Generale des Etablissements Michelin on April 27 and set a price target of EUR40.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $23.36, close to its 52-week low of $22.37.
According to TipRanks.com, Besson is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Compagnie Generale des Etablissements Michelin with a $41.98 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on MGDDY:
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Stocks: PTC Therapeutics (PTCT)
- Nextdoor Holdings Stock: Give this Social Commerce Biz a Try
- Cantor Fitzgerald Sticks to Their Hold Rating for High Tide (HITI)
- Which Entertainment Stocks Does Wall Street Praise?
- Weekly Market Review: Fed Hikes Rates By Most in 28 Years