There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Conglomerates sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on FedEx (FDX – Research Report) and Plains GP Holdings (PAGP – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Goldman Sachs analyst Jordan Alliger maintained a Buy rating on FedEx today and set a price target of $343.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $238.65.
According to TipRanks.com, Alliger is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
FedEx has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $309.71, a 29.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on January 10, Wells Fargo also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $314.00 price target.
Plains GP Holdings (PAGP)
Raymond James analyst Justin Jenkins maintained a Buy rating on Plains GP Holdings today and set a price target of $13.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $10.56.
According to TipRanks.com, Jenkins is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Plains GP Holdings has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $13.17.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on FDX:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Meta Platforms (FB), Microsoft (MSFT) and Dun & Bradstreet Holdings (DNB)
- Verona Pharma (VRNA) Receives a Buy from Wedbush
- Will Peloton Become the Next M&A Target?
- Qualcomm: A Semiconductor Market Giant with Upside Potential
- Hong Kong Authorities Lift Ban on Boeing 737 Max Jets