Armstrong World (AWI)
Evercore ISI analyst Stephen Kim maintained a Sell rating on Armstrong World yesterday and set a price target of $104.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $86.87, close to its 52-week low of $85.31.
According to TipRanks.com, Kim is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Sell analyst consensus rating for Armstrong World with a $103.00 average price target.
Expro Group Holdings (XPRO)
Evercore ISI analyst James West maintained a Hold rating on Expro Group Holdings yesterday and set a price target of $19.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $17.09.
According to TipRanks.com, West has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Expro Group Holdings is a Hold with an average price target of $19.50, a 18.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 4, Barclays also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $20.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AWI:
- Citigroup on Hiring Spree, Plans to Expand Global Workforce
- Needham Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Zillow Group Class C (Z)
- Axonics Modulation Technologies (AXNX) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- 3 Insider Trades That You’ll Wish You Followed (But Can Learn From!)
- Uniper SE (UNPRF) Gets a Buy Rating from J.P. Morgan