Continental Aktiengesellschaft (CTTAF)
In a report released yesterday, Marc Rene Tonn from Warburg Research maintained a Buy rating on Continental Aktiengesellschaft, with a price target of EUR120.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $110.32, close to its 52-week low of $101.02.
Tonn has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Tonn is ranked #515 out of 7761 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Continental Aktiengesellschaft with a $123.90 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CTTAF:
- Why Have Musk and Other CEOs been on a Stock Selling Spree in 2021?
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Financial Picks
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: and Fortress Biotech (FBIO)
- UBS Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Deutsche Bank AG (DB)
- TipRanks Stock Research Tools Available Directly to PandaTrader Brokers in New Partnership