ACCO Brands (ACCO)
Noble Financial analyst Joe Gomes maintained a Buy rating on ACCO Brands today and set a price target of $12.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $8.42.
According to TipRanks.com, Gomes is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The the analyst consensus on ACCO Brands is currently a Hold rating.
In a report released today, Poe Fratt from Noble Financial maintained a Buy rating on Euroseas, with a price target of $49.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $31.26.
According to TipRanks.com, Fratt is a top 100 analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Euroseas is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $51.50, which is a 59.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 3, Maxim Group also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $54.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on ACCO:
- HSBC Thinks Fluence Energy Inc Class A’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Atea Pharmaceuticals (AVIR) Receives a Hold from Leerink Partners
- Leerink Partners Thinks Aligos Therapeutics’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Leerink Partners Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Hookipa Pharma (HOOK)
- Leerink Partners Thinks Xeris Pharmaceuticals’ Stock is Going to Recover