Sunnova Energy International (NOVA)
Evercore ISI analyst Sean Morgan maintained a Buy rating on Sunnova Energy International on July 18 and set a price target of $39.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $18.31.
According to TipRanks.com, Morgan is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Sunnova Energy International with a $32.00 average price target, representing a 69.5% upside. In a report issued on July 20, J.P. Morgan also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $43.00 price target.
PowerCell Sweden AB (PCELF)
In a report issued on July 19, James Carmichael from Berenberg Bank maintained a Hold rating on PowerCell Sweden AB, with a price target of SEK208.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $15.32.
According to TipRanks.com, Carmichael is ranked #6670 out of 7949 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for PowerCell Sweden AB with a $17.64 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on NOVA:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Flight Centre Travel Group Limited (OtherFGETF), National Cinemedia (NCMI) and Chipotle (CMG)
- Global Warming Solutions, Inc. joins forces with Creative engineers to finalize the last stage of its groundbreaking sodium battery.
- International Petroleum Corporation to release Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results on August 2, 2022
- J.P. Morgan Thinks Deutsche Bank AG’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Despite Failing Q4 Expectations, Microsoft Stock Rose Over 6%