Marathon Oil (MRO)
In a report released yesterday, William Janela from Credit Suisse maintained a Hold rating on Marathon Oil, with a price target of $21.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $21.89, close to its 52-week high of $22.28.
According to TipRanks.com, Janela is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Marathon Oil is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $22.67.
Equinor ASA (EQNR)
Equinor ASA received a Buy rating from HSBC analyst Gordon Gray yesterday. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $30.04, close to its 52-week high of $32.17.
According to TipRanks.com, Gray is ranked #6822 out of 7805 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Equinor ASA is a Hold with an average price target of $36.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on MRO:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: Epam Systems (EPAM), Garmin (GRMN) and Q2 Holdings (QTWO)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Boston Beer (SAM), LaZBoy (LZB) and Tata Motors (TTM)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Financial Stocks: Bank Of Montreal (BMO), Equinix (EQIX) and LTC Properties (LTC)
- Analysts Are Neutral on Top Services Stocks: AMC Networks (AMCX), Hilton Worldwide Holdings (HLT)
- New Buy Rating for Prosus (PROSF), the Technology Giant