In a report released yesterday, Darren Aftahi from Roth Capital maintained a Hold rating on Shopify, with a price target of $40.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $34.08, close to its 52-week low of $29.72.
According to TipRanks.com, Aftahi is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Shopify is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $64.56, which is an 86.1% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Piper Sandler also downgraded the stock to Hold with a $32.00 price target.
Airbus Group SE (EADSF)
Jefferies analyst Chloe Lemaire maintained a Buy rating on Airbus Group SE yesterday and set a price target of EUR145.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $103.25.
According to TipRanks.com, Lemaire is ranked #3281 out of 7966 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Airbus Group SE is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $152.42, implying a 47.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 13, Kepler Capital also upgraded the stock to Buy with a EUR115.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on SHOP:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Consumer Goods Companies: Mercedes-Benz Group (OtherDDAIF) and Stellantis (STLA)
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Has Traded in These 4 Mega-Cap Companies
- Pfizer Posts Q2 Beat; Bottom-Line Surges 92%
- California Water Service Group Announces Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Pacific Financial Corp Earns $1.6 Million, or $0.15 per Diluted Share, for Second Quarter of 2022; Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.13 per Share