ON Semiconductor (ON)
Charter Equity analyst Edward F. Snyder maintained a Hold rating on ON Semiconductor yesterday. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $55.62.
According to TipRanks.com, Snyder is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
ON Semiconductor has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $70.70, implying a 31.2% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Morgan Stanley also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $60.00 price target.
Arista Networks (ANET)
In a report released yesterday, Amit Daryanani from Evercore ISI maintained a Buy rating on Arista Networks, with a price target of $160.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $118.26.
According to TipRanks.com, Daryanani is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Arista Networks with a $152.75 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on ON:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Chubb (CB), WP Carey & Co (WPC) and Park Hotels & Resorts (PK)
- Citigroup Keeps Their Sell Rating on Reliance Worldwide Corp. Ltd. (RLLWF)
- Macquarie Group Limited (MCQEF) Gets a Hold Rating from UBS
- IGO (IPGDF) Gets a Buy Rating from Citigroup
- BTIG Thinks Tactile Systems Technology’s Stock is Going to Recover