IPG Photonics (IPGP)
Needham analyst James Ricchiuti maintained a Hold rating on IPG Photonics today. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $102.70, close to its 52-week low of $82.68.
According to TipRanks.com, Ricchiuti is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for IPG Photonics with a $167.00 average price target.
Sequans Communications S A (SQNS)
Needham analyst Rajvindra Gill maintained a Buy rating on Sequans Communications S A today and set a price target of $5.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $3.19.
According to TipRanks.com, Gill is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Sequans Communications S A with a $7.25 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on IPGP:
- Needham Remains a Buy on DZS (DZSI)
- Enticing Marathon Digital Stock Might be a Bull Trap
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) and Phathom Pharmaceuticals (PHAT)
- Livento is Changing the Game for Investors Through its Disruptive Business Model
- Capital Properties, Inc. Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend