Coinbase Global (COIN)
In a report released today, Dan Dolev from Mizuho Securities maintained a Hold rating on Coinbase Global, with a price target of $42.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $80.81, close to its 52-week low of $40.83.
According to TipRanks.com, Dolev is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
Coinbase Global has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $112.78.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on FICO:
- Precision Drilling (PDS) Gets a Hold Rating from CIBC
- Aurora Mobile Partners with Spring Airlines to Help the Airline Improve Operational Efficiency with JPush
- Gabbs Drilling Intersects 1.57 g/t Gold Equivalent Over 24.39 meters within a 112.77-meter Intercept of 0.81 g/t Gold Equivalent at Lucky Strike
- Kaixin Auto Holdings Announces $700 Million Intended Investments at Conversion Price of $2 and Above for Pending Acquisition of New Energy Vehicle Manufacturer
- Credit Suisse Maintains a Buy Rating on ZoomInfo Technologies (ZI)