Arista Networks (ANET)
In a report released today, Michael Genovese from Rosenblatt Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Arista Networks, with a price target of $155.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $117.61.
According to TipRanks.com, Genovese is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Arista Networks with a $140.67 average price target, representing a 22.1% upside. In a report issued on July 19, Needham also upgraded the stock to Buy with a $128.00 price target.
ZoomInfo Technologies (ZI)
In a report released today, Patrick Walravens from JMP Securities maintained a Hold rating on ZoomInfo Technologies. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $37.73, close to its 52-week low of $30.31.
According to TipRanks.com, Walravens is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
ZoomInfo Technologies has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $64.75.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on ANET:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Financial Stocks: AGNC Investment (AGNC), Cowen Group (COWN) and Kemper (KMPR)
- Monolithic Power (MPWR): New Buy Recommendation for This Technology Giant
- DBV Technologies SA – American (DBVT) Gets a Buy Rating from JMP Securities
- Check Point Reports Solid Q2 Results; Stock Price Drops 4.5%
- Rosenblatt Securities Reiterates a Buy Rating on Harmonic (HLIT)