BTIG analyst Jake Fuller maintained a Hold rating on TripAdvisor yesterday. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $27.12.
According to TipRanks.com, Fuller is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on TripAdvisor is a Hold with an average price target of $33.44.
BTIG analyst Peter Saleh reiterated a Buy rating on Wingstop yesterday and set a price target of $190.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $117.35, close to its 52-week low of $107.96.
According to TipRanks.com, Saleh is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Wingstop has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $164.82, representing a 37.7% upside. In a report issued on March 23, Wedbush also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $165.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on TRIP:
- Nvidia (NVDA) Gets a Buy Rating from Wells Fargo
- Wells Fargo Thinks Five Below’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Technology Stocks: Snowflake (SNOW), Baidu (BIDU)
- Design Therapeutics (DSGN) Receives a Buy from Leerink Partners
- Leerink Partners Thinks VectivBio Holding’s Stock is Going to Recover