Healthcare Services (HCSG)
In a report released today, Nick Giovacchini from Credit Suisse maintained a Hold rating on Healthcare Services, with a price target of $12.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $13.28, close to its 52-week low of $11.97.
According to TipRanks.com, Giovacchini is ranked #4184 out of 7990 analysts.
Healthcare Services has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $14.67, which is an 12.0% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, RBC Capital also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $14.00 price target.
In a report released today, Alex Henderson from Needham maintained a Buy rating on Telos, with a price target of $13.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $8.36, close to its 52-week low of $6.54.
According to TipRanks.com, Henderson is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Telos is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $12.33.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on HCSG:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Materials Stocks: Alcoa (AA) and WD-40 Company (WDFC)
- Lenders One Opens Branded Mortgage Branch Location at Select Walmart Store in Boonton, NJ
- This Insider Bought Dice Therapeutics (NASDAQ:DICE) Stock Worth $60M
- Jeffs’ Brands entered into Non-Binding Letter of Intent to Acquire an Amazon Marketplace Leading Supplements Brand with Annualized Revenues of Approximately $2.7 million in 2022
- CorMedix Inc. Announces Abstract Presentation at Upcoming American Society of Nephrology Conference