Driven Brands Holdings (DRVN)
In a report released today, Simeon Gutman from Morgan Stanley maintained a Buy rating on Driven Brands Holdings, with a price target of $38.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $30.64.
According to TipRanks.com, Gutman is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Driven Brands Holdings has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $37.00, a 21.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 18, Robert W. Baird also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $38.00 price target.
Bloomin’ Brands (BLMN)
Morgan Stanley analyst John Glass maintained a Hold rating on Bloomin’ Brands today and set a price target of $22.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $20.77.
According to TipRanks.com, Glass is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Bloomin’ Brands with a $26.94 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on DRVN:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Church & Dwight (CHD) and Under Armour (UAA)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Materials Names: Martin Marietta Materials (MLM), Avantor (AVTR) and United States Steel (X)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Industrial Goods Names: WW Grainger (GWW), Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO) and Helmerich & Payne (HP)
- H.C. Wainwright Keeps Their Buy Rating on Concert Pharma (CNCE)
- Crown Electrokinetics CEO Updates Shareholders on Recent Public Offering, Debt Financing and Transition to Customer Acquisition