Syrah Resources (SYAAF)
The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $0.93, close to its 52-week low of $0.71.
According to TipRanks.com, Anand is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Syrah Resources with a $1.00 average price target, which is a 12.0% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Credit Suisse also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a price target.
Evolution Mining Limited (CAHPF)
According to TipRanks.com, Kaner is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Evolution Mining Limited with a $2.09 average price target, implying a 32.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 13, Canaccord Genuity also upgraded the stock to Buy with a price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on SYAAF:
- Accor, Comcast, and Expedia Group Among Leading Companies Focusing on ESG in Travel and Tourism Industry | GlobalData Plc
- AI and Big Data Among Prominent Technology Themes Disrupting the Power Industry | GlobalData Plc
- High Arctic Declares Monthly Dividend
- Kepler Capital Keeps a Buy Rating on cyan AG (CCYNF)
- Universal Music Group (UMGNF) Gets a Buy Rating from Kepler Capital