Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Materials sector with new ratings on Lundin Gold (LUGDF – Research Report) and Bioceres Crop Solutions (BIOX – Research Report).
Lundin Gold (LUGDF)
In a report released today, Don DeMarco from National Bank maintained a Hold rating on Lundin Gold, with a price target of C$11.50. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $8.91.
According to TipRanks.com, DeMarco is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Lundin Gold is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $9.52.
See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>
Bioceres Crop Solutions (BIOX)
Lake Street analyst Ben Klieve reiterated a Buy rating on Bioceres Crop Solutions today and set a price target of $30.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $14.21.
Klieve has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Klieve is ranked #442 out of 8037 analysts.
Bioceres Crop Solutions has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $26.25.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on LUGDF:
- CIBC Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Birchcliff Energy (BIREF)
- CIBC Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Boyd Group Services (BYDGF)
- RBC Capital Keeps Their Buy Rating on Boardwalk REIT (BOWFF)
- Jefferies Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Boyd Group Services (BYDGF)
- Mizuho Securities Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on IN8bio (INAB)