Grieg Seafood ASA (GRGSF)
In a report issued on June 15, Christian Nordby from Kepler Capital downgraded Grieg Seafood ASA to Hold, with a price target of NOK130.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $14.15.
Nordby has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Nordby is ranked #2466 out of 7901 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Grieg Seafood ASA with a $13.07 average price target.
Clariant AG (CLZNF)
In a report issued on June 15, Christian Faitz from Kepler Capital maintained a Buy rating on Clariant AG, with a price target of CHF22.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $18.03.
According to TipRanks.com, Faitz is ranked #191 out of 7901 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Clariant AG with a $19.89 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on GRGSF:
- Smartgroup Corporation Ltd (STGXF) Receives a Buy from Ord Minnett
- Analysts Conflicted on These Services Names: Collins Foods Limited (OtherCLLFF) and PointsBet Holdings Ltd. (OtherPBTHF)
- Public Service Company of New Mexico Declares Preferred Dividend
- Morgan Stanley Maintains a Sell Rating on Suncorp Group Limited (SNMYF)
- Deutsche Bank Keeps a Buy Rating on Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation (VAC)