Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Industrial Goods sector with new ratings on Dana Holding (DAN – Research Report), Enterprise Products Partners (EPD – Research Report) and Hudson Tech (HDSN – Research Report).
Dana Holding (DAN)
Wells Fargo analyst Colin Langan maintained a Hold rating on Dana Holding today and set a price target of $16.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $16.06.
According to TipRanks.com, Langan is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Dana Holding is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $16.20, a -0.5% downside from current levels. In a report released today, Deutsche Bank also downgraded the stock to Hold with a $15.00 price target.
Enterprise Products Partners (EPD)
Raymond James analyst Justin Jenkins maintained a Buy rating on Enterprise Products Partners today and set a price target of $32.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $26.16.
According to TipRanks.com, Jenkins is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Enterprise Products Partners is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $31.71, which is a 19.8% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 29, Truist Financial also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $32.00 price target.
Hudson Tech (HDSN)
EF Hutton analyst Chip Moore maintained a Buy rating on Hudson Tech today and set a price target of $12.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $9.30.
Moore has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Moore is ranked #182 out of 7991 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Hudson Tech with a $12.00 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on DAN:
- C-Bond Systems’ Patriot Glass Solutions Division Receives Purchase Order from Another Texas School for Security Film
- Salarius Pharmaceuticals Adds Seattle Cancer Care Alliance and Oregon Health & Sciences as Clinical Sites for its Ongoing Trial of Seclidemstat as a Treatment for Ewing Sarcoma and FET-Rearranged Sarcomas
- Milestone Scientific Announces Distribution Agreement with Clinical Technology, Inc. for the CompuFlo® Epidural System
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Clean Harbors (CLH) and Everi Holdings (EVRI)
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment to Host Second Quarter 2022 Webcast on August 11, 2022