Bluebird Bio (BLUE)
In a report released today, Mani Foroohar from Leerink Partners maintained a Hold rating on Bluebird Bio, with a price target of $8.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $5.03, close to its 52-week low of $4.04.
According to TipRanks.com, Foroohar is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Bluebird Bio with a $7.00 average price target, representing a 35.1% upside. In a report released today, Cowen & Co. also downgraded the stock to Hold.
Merck & Company (MRK)
In a report released today, Daina Graybosch from Leerink Partners maintained a Buy rating on Merck & Company, with a price target of $100.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $83.72.
According to TipRanks.com, Graybosch ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of
Merck & Company has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $92.80, which is a 10.9% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Mizuho Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $100.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on BLUE:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Ranpak Holdings (PACK) and Sherwin-Williams Company (SHW)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: PNC Financial (PNC), Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) and Ryman (RHP)
- Electrocore (ECOR) Gets a Buy Rating from H.C. Wainwright
- Jefferies Maintains Their Hold Rating on Simply Good Foods (SMPL)
- Noble Financial Upgrades Indonesia Energy (INDO) to Hold