BioNTech SE (BNTX)
In a report released today, Akash Tewari from Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on BioNTech SE, with a price target of $230.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $141.00, close to its 52-week low of $121.32.
According to TipRanks.com, Tewari is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
BioNTech SE has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $251.89.
Relay Therapeutics (RLAY)
In a report released today, Gaurav Goparaju from Berenberg Bank maintained a Buy rating on Relay Therapeutics, with a price target of $45.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $19.51, close to its 52-week low of $19.05.
According to TipRanks.com, Goparaju is ranked #7654 out of 7878 analysts.
Relay Therapeutics has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $45.00, representing a 124.6% upside. In a report released today, JMP Securities also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $35.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on BNTX:
- Barrington Thinks Paramount Global Class B’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Sunworks (SUNW) Initiated with a Buy at Northland Securities
- J.P. Morgan Thinks TuSimple Holdings’ Stock is Going to Recover
- MKM Partners Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Acreage Holdings (ACRDF)
- Cigna Exceeds Q1 Expectations & Issues Upbeat 2022 Outlook