BioNTech SE (BNTX)
In a report issued on June 1, Emmanuel Papadakis from Deutsche Bank maintained a Hold rating on BioNTech SE, with a price target of $180.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $143.85, close to its 52-week low of $121.32.
According to TipRanks.com, Papadakis is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on BioNTech SE is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $236.40, implying a 59.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on May 17, UBS also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $168.00 price target.
Aptose Biosciences (APTO)
RBC Capital analyst Gregory Renza maintained a Buy rating on Aptose Biosciences on June 2 and set a price target of $6.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $0.87, close to its 52-week low of $0.84.
According to TipRanks.com, Renza has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Aptose Biosciences is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $7.98, representing a 772.3% upside. In a report issued on June 3, H.C. Wainwright also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $12.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on BNTX:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Consumer Goods Stocks: Capri Holdings (CPRI) and Canada Goose Holdings (GOOS)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Booking Holdings (BKNG) and Green Dot (GDOT)
- MSP Recovery Experiences Additional Growth, Commences Billing More Than $1.5 Billion to Payers, and Will Deploy Biometrics in Medical Facilities as Well as Biometrics Pilot Programs to Help Improve School Security
- Inria and InterDigital Launch Nemo.AI Common Lab
- Shell Plc First Quarter 2022 Euro and GBP Equivalent Dividend Payments