Anika Therapeutics (ANIK)
Barrington analyst Michael Petusky maintained a Hold rating on Anika Therapeutics today. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $24.68.
According to TipRanks.com, Petusky is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Anika Therapeutics.
SVB Securities analyst Mike Kratky maintained a Buy rating on Galecto yesterday and set a price target of $13.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $1.72, close to its 52-week low of $1.17.
According to TipRanks.com, Kratky is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Galecto with a $13.00 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on ANIK:
- Timber Pharmaceuticals Announces Pricing of $8.0 Million Public Offering
- Smart for Life Completes Acquisition of Ceautamed Worldwide the Owner of Greens First
- Restructuring Leading to $500,000 in Annual Cost Savings Plus New Customer Contracts
- Performance Shipping Inc. Reports Financial Results for the Second Quarter and Six Months Ended June 30, 2022
- NCS Multistage Holdings, Inc. To Participate in Upcoming Investor Conference