Companies in the Healthcare sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Aeglea Biotherapeutics (AGLE – Research Report) and Neurosense Therapeutics Ltd. (NRSN – Research Report).
Aeglea Biotherapeutics (AGLE)
Aeglea Biotherapeutics received a Hold rating from Needham analyst Gil Blum today. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $0.74.
According to TipRanks.com, Blum has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of
Aeglea Biotherapeutics has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $5.83, which is a 533.7% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Piper Sandler also downgraded the stock to Hold with a $1.00 price target.
Neurosense Therapeutics Ltd. (NRSN)
Maxim Group analyst Naz Rahman maintained a Buy rating on Neurosense Therapeutics Ltd. yesterday and set a price target of $7.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $1.42, close to its 52-week low of $1.23.
According to TipRanks.com, Rahman has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Neurosense Therapeutics Ltd. is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $7.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AGLE:
- Equitable Bank Increases Prime Lending Rate as Cost of Borrowing Increases
- Nokia Corporation: Repurchase of own shares on 02.06.2022
- Emergency Response Technologies Inc, a Wholly Owned Subsidiary of ILUS International (Ilustrato Pictures International Inc), Confirms That It Has Acquired the Controlling Block of Wikisoft Corp. (OTCQB: WSFT)
- Cingulate and ADHD Expert Dr. Ann Childress, MD to Participate in Benzinga All Live Access Event
- Canadian Western Bank Announces At-the-Money Equity Financing