Tanger Factory (SKT)
J.P. Morgan analyst Michael Mueller maintained a Sell rating on Tanger Factory yesterday and set a price target of $18.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $17.51.
According to TipRanks.com, Mueller is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Tanger Factory has an analyst consensus of Moderate Sell, with a price target consensus of $18.00.
Four Corners Property (FCPT)
J.P. Morgan analyst Anthony Paolone maintained a Hold rating on Four Corners Property today and set a price target of $28.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $27.57.
According to TipRanks.com, Paolone is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Four Corners Property with a $30.00 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on SKT:
- IBI Group Enhances Mobility-Based Solutions with Acquisition of HotSpot
- American Lithium Adds Further Concessions Close to Its Existing Projects in Southern Peru
- Parsons Completes Acquisition of Xator Corporation
- Knight Therapeutics Assumes Commercial Activities for Exelon in Colombia
- Passage Bio Announces Leadership Transition