S&P Global (SPGI)
In a report released today, Toni Kaplan from Morgan Stanley maintained a Buy rating on S&P Global, with a price target of $494.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $406.21.
According to TipRanks.com, Kaplan is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
S&P Global has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $514.00, representing a 25.5% upside. In a report issued on January 14, BMO Capital also assigned a Buy rating to the stock with a $511.00 price target.
T Rowe Price (TROW)
In a report released today, Michael Cyprys from Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on T Rowe Price, with a price target of $202.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $152.39.
According to TipRanks.com, Cyprys is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for T Rowe Price with a $195.70 average price target, which is a 26.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on January 13, Deutsche Bank also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $191.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on SPGI:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Conglomerates Companies: FedEx (FDX) and Plains GP Holdings (PAGP)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Meta Platforms (FB), Microsoft (MSFT) and Dun & Bradstreet Holdings (DNB)
- Verona Pharma (VRNA) Receives a Buy from Wedbush
- Will Peloton Become the Next M&A Target?
- Qualcomm: A Semiconductor Market Giant with Upside Potential