J.P. Morgan analyst Anthony Paolone maintained a Hold rating on Safehold on February 22 and set a price target of $66.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $56.78, close to its 52-week low of $55.87.
According to TipRanks.com, Paolone is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Safehold with a $96.50 average price target, representing a 68.9% upside. In a report issued on February 18, Truist Financial also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $68.00 price target.
Park Hotels & Resorts (PK)
In a report issued on February 22, Joseph Greff from J.P. Morgan maintained a Sell rating on Park Hotels & Resorts, with a price target of $19.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $18.04.
According to TipRanks.com, Greff is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Park Hotels & Resorts with a $22.00 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on SAFE:
- Analysts’ Top Utilities Picks: Pioneer Natural (PXD)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Stocks: Icon (ICLR), IDEAYA Biosciences (IDYA)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Fair Isaac (FICO), Rackspace Technology (RXT) and Ansys (ANSS)
- Kepler Capital Maintains Their Buy Rating on cyan AG (CCYNF)
- Kepler Capital Upgrades Deutsche Bank AG (DB) to Buy