Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Financial sector with new ratings on Healthpeak Properties (Research Report).
Healthpeak Properties (PEAK)
Robert W. Baird analyst Dave Rodgers maintained a Buy rating on Healthpeak Properties on August 8 and set a price target of $35.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $28.18.
Healthpeak Properties has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $31.92, a 14.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 29, Barclays also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $38.00 price target.
Spirit Realty Capital (SRC)
Robert W. Baird analyst Wes Golladay maintained a Hold rating on Spirit Realty Capital on August 8 and set a price target of $47.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $43.71.
According to 8.2% and a 65.5% success rate. Golladay covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Alpine Income Property Trust Inc, Retail Opportunity Investments, and National Retail Properties.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Spirit Realty Capital is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $47.63, representing an 8.6% upside. In a report issued on July 25, UBS also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $45.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on PEAK:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Brunswick (BC) and Allbirds (BIRD)
- Canadian Premium Sand Inc. Announces Increase to Previously Announced Equity Financing
- Robert W. Baird Sticks to Their Buy Rating for PowerSchool (PWSC)
- Robert W. Baird Remains a Hold on Aspen Technology, Inc. (AZPN)
- Robert W. Baird Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Regency Centers (REG)