J.P. Morgan analyst Ken Worthington maintained a Buy rating on Blackrock on July 15 and set a price target of $677.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $600.37, close to its 52-week low of $575.60.
According to TipRanks.com, Worthington is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
Blackrock has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $724.38, which is a 21.7% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 13, Deutsche Bank also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $725.00 price target.
LXP Industrial Trust (LXP)
In a report issued on July 15, Anthony Paolone from J.P. Morgan maintained a Hold rating on LXP Industrial Trust, with a price target of $13.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $10.35, close to its 52-week low of $9.98.
According to TipRanks.com, Paolone is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on LXP Industrial Trust is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $13.17.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on BLK:
- GCM Mining Reports Second Quarter and First Half 2022 Production; Declares August 15, 2022 Monthly Dividend
- U.S. Energy Corp. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- First Tellurium Engages Independent Trading Group as its Market-Maker; OTC Symbol Change
- Transactions in connection with share buy-back program
- EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Investor Day to Highlight EYP-1901 and Durasert® Technology Developments and Provide a Financial Update