American Equity Investment Life (AEL)
In a report released today, Nigel Dally from Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on American Equity Investment Life, with a price target of $40.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $36.92.
According to TipRanks.com, Dally is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
American Equity Investment Life has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $43.33.
CME Group (CME)
Raymond James analyst Patrick O’Shaughnessy maintained a Buy rating on CME Group today and set a price target of $235.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $204.36.
According to TipRanks.com, O’Shaughnessy is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for CME Group with a $239.93 average price target, representing a 17.9% upside. In a report released today, UBS also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $246.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AEL:
- Walmart Formulates Plan to Beat Rising Fuel, Transportation Costs
- Stock Market Today – Wednesday, July 6: What You Need to Know
- Jefferies Thinks TJX Companies’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Alliance Resource (ARLP) Gets a Buy Rating from Noble Financial
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Ayala Pharmaceuticals (AYLA) and Field Trip Health (FTRP)