BTIG analyst Marvin Fong maintained a Buy rating on Mercadolibre yesterday and set a price target of $1550.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $1265.01.
According to TipRanks.com, Fong is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
Mercadolibre has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $1578.50.
Molson Coors (TAP)
Wells Fargo analyst Christopher Carey maintained a Hold rating on Molson Coors yesterday and set a price target of $50.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $52.07.
According to TipRanks.com, Carey is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Molson Coors with a $53.64 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on MELI:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Kirby (KEX) and Nordson (NDSN)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Healthcare Companies: Ionis Pharmaceuticals (IONS), United Therapeutics (UTHR) and BridgeBio Pharma (BBIO)
- Intuit (INTU) Gets a Buy Rating from Mizuho Securities
- Krispy Kreme (DNUT) Receives a Buy from Evercore ISI
- Leerink Partners Thinks Edgewise Therapeutics’ Stock is Going to Recover