Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Consumer Goods sector with new ratings on G-III Apparel Group (GIII – Research Report) and Oxford Industries (OXM – Research Report).
G-III Apparel Group (GIII)
In a report released today, Dana Telsey from Telsey Advisory maintained a Hold rating on G-III Apparel Group, with a price target of $25.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $20.57, close to its 52-week low of $19.38.
According to TipRanks.com, Telsey is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on G-III Apparel Group is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $28.25.
See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >>
Oxford Industries (OXM)
In a report released today, Noah Zatzkin from KeyBanc maintained a Buy rating on Oxford Industries, with a price target of $120.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $102.43.
According to TipRanks.com, Zatzkin is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Oxford Industries has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $114.00, implying an 8.4% upside from current levels. In a report issued on August 23, Piper Sandler also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $130.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on GIII:
- Analysts’ Top Technology Picks: Broadcom (AVGO), nCino (NCNO)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Materials Stocks: Adecoagro SA (AGRO) and Eastman Chemical (EMN)
- Twitter (NYSE:TWTR) Answers Fans’ Top Call as Bloggers Keep Faith in the Stock
- Lake Street Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Calavo Growers (CVGW)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Epiroc AB (OtherEPOKY) and Schindler Holding AG (OtherSHLAF)