Companies in the Consumer Goods sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Energizer Holdings (ENR – Research Report), Casey’s General (CASY – Research Report) and CarParts.com Inc (PRTS – Research Report).
Energizer Holdings (ENR)
RBC Capital analyst Nik Modi maintained a Buy rating on Energizer Holdings on August 4 and set a price target of $52.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $30.54.
According to TipRanks.com, Modi is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Energizer Holdings is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $40.33.
Casey’s General (CASY)
In a report issued on August 3, Irene Nattel from RBC Capital maintained a Hold rating on Casey’s General, with a price target of $238.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $207.38.
According to TipRanks.com, Nattel is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Casey’s General has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $231.14.
CarParts.com Inc (PRTS)
RBC Capital analyst Steven Shemesh maintained a Buy rating on CarParts.com Inc on August 3 and set a price target of $15.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $8.38.
According to TipRanks.com, Shemesh is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for CarParts.com Inc with a $14.50 average price target, a 74.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 19, Roth Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $12.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on ENR:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Rayonier (RYN), Focus Financial Partners (FOCS) and S&P Global (SPGI)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Provention Bio (PRVB), Sangamo Biosciences (SGMO) and LHC Group (LHCG)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: Netscout Systems (NTCT), Kratos Defense (KTOS) and Dropbox (DBX)
- Kepler Capital Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Frontline (FRO)
- LANXESS (LNXSF) Gets a Buy Rating from Kepler Capital