Constellation Brands (STZ)
In a report released yesterday, Robert Ottenstein from Evercore ISI maintained a Buy rating on Constellation Brands, with a price target of $275.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $212.98, close to its 52-week low of $207.35.
According to TipRanks.com, Ottenstein is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Constellation Brands is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $274.47, which is a 26.8% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 4, RBC Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $300.00 price target.
In a report released yesterday, Mark Mahaney from Evercore ISI maintained a Hold rating on Ebay, with a price target of $69.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $54.85.
According to TipRanks.com, Mahaney is a top 100 analyst with an average return of
Ebay has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $69.29, a 24.8% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 25, BMO Capital also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $63.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on STZ:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Conglomerates Companies: Armstrong World (AWI) and Expro Group Holdings (XPRO)
- Citigroup on Hiring Spree, Plans to Expand Global Workforce
- Needham Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Zillow Group Class C (Z)
- Axonics Modulation Technologies (AXNX) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- 3 Insider Trades That You’ll Wish You Followed (But Can Learn From!)